Q: When can I register for the conference?
Right now! Pre-Registration pricing will be available now through the beginning of the conference! Registration will be open through noon on Tuesday, February 9, 2020.
Q: When can I access the conference platformPlatform invites will be emailed in late Janaury to the email that you registered with.
Q: What type of payment is accepted?
- Register online using a credit card.
- Pay by check by using the Pre-Registration form. (Mailed registrations must be post marked on or before January 22, 2021). DO NOT mail your check and registration after January 22.)
- Purchase orders are NEVER accepted as a form of payment
Q: I registered for this event before it was moved to a virtual platform. What are my options?If you registered for the conference before December 9, 2020 your registration was automatically transferred to the virtual event after it was announced that this event was transitioning from in-person to a virtual event. If you are unable to attend the virtual conference, you have a couple of options:
- Transfer your registration to the 2022 Professional School Counselor Conference by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Request a full refund by January 15, 2021 for registrations submitted to TCA on or before December 9, 2020. Visit www.txca.org/refund for more information.
Q: How do I cancel my registration?
If you registered after December 9, 2020, you can submit a refund request at www.txca.org/refund before January 26, 2021. Requests submitted via email to staff will not be considered. A $50 administrative fee is deducted from all refunds and duplicate payments. Refunds are generally processed 6 - 8 weeks after the event closes. If your request is denied you will be notified in writing. Substitutions are permitted and must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.